Posted by Kunal Jagdale on 10th Jan 2020
Are you an owner of a small business? Are you thinking of improving your customer relationship? Think no more.
The reason you are still wondering about improving your customer relationship and interactions is lack of CRM software. Most probably, you are doing good business but aren’t keeping track of the customer information. Good interaction with the customers, increases the sales. Your customers themselves are your business. A technology that brings together all your customer data in one place is a CRM software. Whether you are a 20 members company or 200 members, every company needs an organized system to track its activities and maintain a healthy relationship with their current and potential buyers. CRM software for small businesses is accessible and affordable now. Currently India has many companies for CRM software for sales. Check out Bitrix24, one of the leading CRM provider all around the globe.
It helps a company to stay in touch with their customers via chat, email, calls. The sales module in CRM also keeps a record of every lead that did or did not convert into a profitable sale. What your company needs is an organized system to track its activities and maintain a healthy relationship with the current and potential buyers. An up-to-date technology-handled customer relationship management (CRM) system will take your business to a whole another level of well managed and improved customer relationships. The use of CRM develops a greater understanding of how customers should be treated and interacted with, this will result in profit as well as goodwill.
WHY YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS CRM
CRM provides you with an opportunity to understand how to treat your customers better. By choosing CRM many companies have changed the way they interact with their customers. CRM consists of modules which provide a better experience to the retailers in understanding their clients and further understand the lead and prospect needs. The sales module in CRM keeps a record of all the sales activities in detail. If any of your sales employees need to work on his/her strengths and weaknesses, CRM is right there to help them with it.
FEATURES OF GOOD CRM SOFTWARE
- A good CRM system identifies potential buyers important for your business. During this process of identification analysts can identify lost customers and solutions to bring them back. Based on this information, marketing specialists further attract these potential buyers to buy your products and services through your websites or apps.
- After the identification and attraction comes retention. Retention is all about determining what suits your customer’s expectation and satisfaction.
- By following these steps a company’s customer support, sales and marketing team will be able to increase customers and interaction with them. While, simultaneously enriching the communication quality.
- In addition, this also helps to keep a track of customer’s lifetime and average growth of purchase. Read more
CRM SALES MODULE
By including CRM system in your business, you open an array of opportunities to try and explore. CRM leads you to this array by way of modules which are Contacts, Leads, Analytics, Performance, Social Media, Mobile System, Email Marketing, Reports, Call Center. The most important and must have CRM is the CRM Sales Module. The sales module in CRM brings together all the data in one place, where managers identify high-quality leads and ways to turn them into prospects.
CRM FOR SMALL BUSINESS IN INDIA
Whether you are in to catering services, interior designing, book-keeping, business consultancy or anything else, small businesses too require a good CRM system. As the business grows, the number of customers also increases. To handle the increasing customers, the data should be well arranged. This is when CRM comes into the picture. There are many CRM software companies in India which allow a person to use the CRM software specially customized to use for a small business. Though a small business may have a name that suggests smaller size and efforts but small businesses also require better management. Keeping a connection with customers and engaging them is a must. Yet, attending your customers and to cater their needs while keeping them hooked to your products and services can be a task. In small businesses CRM software guarantees ease of managing the same to develop healthy customer relationship . Check out Zandoc, cheap CRM software for small businesses.
BENEFITS OF CRM FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- Organized Contact Data
- Proper Sales Reporting
- Precise Sales Forecasting
- Segmentation of Customer Data
Now that you know about the importance and benefits of CRM for small business the next thing you would like to know will be, Which CRM software you should use? The answer is Bitrix24.
Bitrix24 is a combined platform for all your projects, files, contacts, calls and tasks. It majorly focuses on providing solutions for your business that include everyday tasks and projects and CRM. It also has a mobile solution for tablet or smartphone for both Android and iOS.
- You can start using Bitrix24 for free as the startup plan with all essential tools is free.
- Bitrix24 is available up to 12 user accounts, free for lifetime.
- Bitrix24 supports virtual telephone calling.
- It is well acquainted with extensive functions for intranet services.
- You can store all your data in one place and coordinate tasks and projects.
- Easy communication of both internal and external operations.
- Fully cloud-hosted, which ensures that customers use of only one interface.
- CRM integration with visual business process construction.
Each level of business is a new task and for your business to do well you must be properly able to carry out these tasks. Why worry when technology is here to perform the tasks for you? The key for a successful business is actually not a key but a software, a CRM software. Without professional software any company or business is bound to fail. So opt for CRM to interact better and build quality customer relationships. See how you can implement Bitrix24
Kunal Jagdale is working as a B2B marketing and ERP consultant with Notamedia. He has a passion for digital marketing and his focus is on CRM, sales and marketing software, and the interface between people and technology
If you like this, you’ll love these