ZANDOC INVENTORY P2P
An efficient inventory management system is very important for any business to keep consistent follow up of outgoing, incoming, and usage of inventory. It is very important to maintain an optimum level of inventory to be able to meet the daily requirements and avoid over or under inventory that can impact the financial figures.
Besides raw materials and finished goods, organizations also hold inventories of spare parts to service the products. Defective products, defective parts and scrap also form a part of inventory as long as items are inventoried in the books of the company and have economic value.
Notamedia has launched an Inventory Management Software (P2P) which is designed to take care of whole inventory operation and management system in the organization. It helps to maintain constant and careful evaluation of external and internal factors and control through planning and review. Check out more about Zandoc
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES OF ZANDOC INVENTORY SYSTEM
- P2P Software Handles receipts of items from inbound purchase orders.
- Inventory Management Software Monitor and control warehouse inventories.
- Easily Import and Export Data.
- Total control of user access.
- P2P software provides transactions in real time.
- Stock Report, Stock Ledger and many more MIS reports & emails.
- Improves the accuracy of inventory orders
- Leads to a more organized warehouse.
- Inventory Management Software improves the Inventory Tracking.
- Tracking inventory as it is transported between locations.
- Maintaining a balance between too much and too little inventory.
- Track inventory across multiple warehouses and location.